Camp Dreamcatcher has been providing free therapeutic and educational programs for HIV/AIDS infected and/or affected youth for seventeen years. We invite you to enter our site and learn more about our organization and the children and adolescents served by Camp Dreamcatcher. We offer a safe, accepting and loving community for children coping with HIV/AIDS.
2015 Camp Dreamcatcher Summer Camp Week
THE 2015 Camp Session will take place at Camp Saginaw in August 2015.
Camper and Counselor Applications Will Be Posted Here When They Become Available.
2014 Kennett Lions Fright Feast
CLICK HERE for Fright Feast information, Fright Feast tickets, raffle tickets, and details on sponsorship.
The Latest News
- Goose Creek Duck Races to Benefit Camp Dreamcatcher and Others Proceeds will benefit West Chester Food Cupboard, Camp Dreamcatcher and other Rotary projects in the Chester county area. Five heats run leading to the $1000 Grand Prize Race. Buy one or more ducks and win cash or prizes worth more than $10,000. You don’t need to be present to win. Music, Great Food, Fall Family Activities! Saturday, September 27, ...
- Kennett Lions Fright Feast to Benefit Camp Dreamcatcher and Bayard Taylor Library Adult Literacy Program The Fright Feast is a unique Halloween themed evening of food and fun to raise funds for worthy causes and organizations in our community. Saturday, October 25, 2014 6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Northbrook MarketPlace 1805 Unionville-Wawaset Road West Chester, PA 19382 It’s an eerily enchanting evening to enjoy… light fare, wine and beer unique and interesting auction and raffle items including a ...
- Don’t Miss Camp Spookynaw This Halloween! Camp Spookynaw is a high tech, high thrill, haunted attraction featuring ten buildings of chilling fun. Guests become immersed in an enchanted tale that unfolds as the wizards and witches of Camp Spookynaw practice their spells. Pack your bags, grab a friend and hug your family goodbye. Open weekends starting Oct. 3 in Oxford, PA. ...
- Camp Dreamcatcher in the News Philly.com: PA Camp Helps Youth Affected by HIV/AIDS (August 26, 2014) Chester County Press: Camp Dreamcatcher Offers Hope and Inspiration (August 26, 2014) Chester County Press: Taliaferro’s Story Inspires Youngsters (August 26, 2014)
- Camp Dreamcatcher Receives Generous Donation from PCOM Anne Marie Kennedy (left) presents a $1,250 check to Emmalee Bierly from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. The donation is from PCOM’s Winter Gala. Camp Dreamcatcher greatly appreciates PCOM’s generosity!