Camp Dreamcatcher has been providing free therapeutic and educational programs for HIV/AIDS infected and/or affected youth for almost 20 years. We invite you to enter our site and learn more about our organization and the children and adolescents served by Camp Dreamcatcher. We offer a safe, accepting and loving community for children coping with HIV/AIDS.
2016 Camp Dreamcatcher Summer Camp Week
The next Camp Week will be Aug. 21-27, 2016 at Camp Saginaw!
2nd Annual Camp Dreamcatcher 5K
Start training now for the Camp Dreamcatcher 5K on Wednesday, July 20, 2016. Stay fit and help send a kid to camp at the same time!
CLICK HERE for full race details!
CLICK HERE for Sponsorship Information
2016 20th Anniversary Camp Dreamcatcher Celebration
Our 20th Anniversary Celebration was a huge success! Click Here for the Photo Album! We raised $30,000 thanks to our friends, donors and supporters – we couldn’t do it without you!
The Celebration in the News: Camp Dreamcatcher Plans 20th Anniversary Event (Chester County Press, March 29, 2016)
The Latest News
- Camp Dreamcatcher in the News ‘What All of You Are Doing Is Making the Dreams of Youngsters Come True’ (Chester County Press, April 11, 2016) Visit http://www.chestercounty.com/2016/04/11/107599/what-all-of-you-are-doing-is-making-the-dreams-of-youngsters-come-true#.Vw48GCBrZ8g.facebook for full coverage of the accomplishments of Camp Dreamcatcher and its recent 20th Anniversary Celebration where, among other things, State Senator Andy Dinniman presented Camp Dreamcatcher founder and executive director Patty Hillkirk with a proclamation honoring the ...
- Camp Dreamcatcher in the News Camp Dreamcatcher Plans 20th Anniversary Event (Chester County Press, March 29, 2016) – Visit http://www.chestercounty.com/2016/03/29/106608/camp-dreamcatcher-plans-20th-anniversary-event
- Camp Dreamcatcher Silent Auction Stunning New Silent Auction Item – 1 Week in a Gorgeous Villa in Cannes, France! This beautiful villa overlooks Cannes and its bay, offering a splendid panoramic view of the sea and beaches. Many activities are available to you to make sure you enjoy your stay and relax the way you want to. The villa accommodates ...
- Camp Dreamcatcher 20th Anniversary Celebration Don’t miss our upcoming 20th Anniversary Celebration on April 3, 2016! The evening will include a Reception & Buffet Dinner, as well as performance by internationally acclaimed Violinist/Violist Ida Kavafian and students from The Curtis Institute of Music. A great night for a great cause! Visit http://campdreamcatcher.org/2016-camp-dreamcatcher-20th-anniversary-celebration/ for details.
- John Flynn’s Annual Holiday Concert for Camp Dreamcatcher Award-winning singer-songwriter and activist John Flynn will perform a benefit concert for Camp Dreamcatcher at Merion Tribute House, 625 Hazelhurst Ave., Merion Station, PA 19066, on December 29, 2015 at 7:30 p.m. Don’t miss out on a great evening with a talented artist and a chance to help Camp Dreamcatcher!