Camp Dreamcatcher has been providing free therapeutic and educational programs for HIV/AIDS infected and/or affected youth for almost 20 years. We invite you to enter our site and learn more about our organization and the children and adolescents served by Camp Dreamcatcher. We offer a safe, accepting and loving community for children coping with HIV/AIDS.
Camp Dreamcatcher Teams with Inspyr
Order inspirational message socks, headbands, wristbands etc, and Camp Dreamcatcher will receive 5% of your order! Just click the banner above and start shopping!
Camp Dreamcatcher Is Now an Official KidCents Charity!
KidCents is a program created by The Rite Aid Foundation that allows Rite Aid customers to round up their purchases to the nearest dollar and donate their change to help support kid-focused charities. Camp Dreamcatcher will now be listed as an official KidCents charity on kidcents.com. Through KidCents, Rite Aid customers can elect to round up their Rite Aid purchases and donate their change to an official KidCents charity!
For information on how you can sign up for the Rite Aid wellness + with Plenti program to help Camp Dreamcatcher, just visit http://www.kidcents.com and click the blue “Start rounding up today” button on the left. Signing up is quick and easy! Then all you have to do is shop at Rite Aid, and all your purchases will be rounded up to the nearest dollar, with your change going to help the kids at Camp Dreamcatcher. For detailed signup instructions, Click Here.
Pura Vida, which makes bracelets in Costa Rica, has designed a special Camp Dreamcatcher bracelet! Order yours now for $6 ($5 each for orders of 2 or more). Click Here!
2017 Camp Dreamcatcher Summer Camp Week
We are looking forward to another great week at Camp Saginaw, August 20-26! See how much fun we had in 2016 – Click Here for the 2016 Photo Album!
2nd Annual Camp Dreamcatcher 5K
Thanks to everyone who participated in the 2016 Camp Dreamcatcher 5K! And many thanks to our sponsors and Wayne and Barb Kursh from Races2run for putting on a fantastic race! Thanks to all of your efforts, we will be able to send 10 kids to Camp this summer!
CLICK HERE for race photos!
CLICK HERE for the race page
The Latest News
- Camp Dreamcatcher Receives $10,000 Grant from the Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation in Partnership with Macy’s January 20, 2017 Los Angeles, CA – Camp Dreamcatcher has been awarded a grant for $10,000 from the Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation (ETAF) in partnership with Macy’s. The grant will be used to support HIV positive youth at Camp Dreamcatcher’s Therapeutic and Educational Camp Session. A total of 130 youth will attend the camp session ...
- Adopt-a-Family Program and Holiday Party Camp Dreamcatcher is proud to serve children and families in need with our annual Adopt-A-Family Program. Ninety-seven percent of the families we serve are low income, leaving many of our parents and caregivers unable to provide their children with Holiday Gifts. This year, our goal is to increase the number of families that we are able ...
- LulaRoe Pop-Up Sale for Camp Dreamcatcher Camp Dreamcatcher will be hosting a LuLaRoe Pop-Up Fundraiser at the Market at Liberty Place, above our Kennett Square Office. Come see what great and unique clothing we have to offer! It’s just another creative way to do some holiday shopping and help children impacted by HIV/AIDS through supporting Camp Dreamcatcher. If you are unfamiliar with ...
- Guest Bartending Night at Kennett Brewing Company December 6 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Start your holiday season off right with a fun night out at Kennett Brewing Company! Camp Dreamcatcher staff and volunteers will be the guest bartenders, and all cash tips and silent auction proceeds will support Camp Dreamcatcher’s FREE programs for HIV/AIDS impacted youth. Plus there will be entertainment ...
- #GivingTuesday 2016 #GivingtuesdayChesco is part of a national celebration of generosity. It’s a day to give a gift that makes an impact – right here in our own community. It’s a way to let your values be part of your holiday giving. Camp Dreamcatcher is fortunate enough to be listed as a participating nonprofit on the Giving Tuesday ...