Camp Dreamcatcher has been providing free therapeutic and educational programs for HIV/AIDS infected and/or affected youth for almost 20 years. We invite you to enter our site and learn more about our organization and the children and adolescents served by Camp Dreamcatcher. We offer a safe, accepting and loving community for children coping with HIV/AIDS.
Camp Dreamcatcher Annual Fundraising Event
Dont’ miss this year’s Fundraising Event on June 11, 2017, featuring savory light fare, including hors d’oeuvres, wine and beer, dessert and coffee; a silent auction featuring artwork by campers and local artists, as well as weekend getaways and vacation home stays and just in – a New England Patriots football helmet signed by Tom Brady and a number of other stars from this year’s Super Bowl winning team; and a group session with Psychic Medium Joseph Tittel.
A great night for a great cause! Visit http://campdreamcatcher.org/camp-dreamcatcher-annual-fundraiser/ for details.
New featured auction item – a 1-week stay at this beautiful villa in Cannes, France!
Click for details.
Introducing Charlotte’s Circle
Charlotte Bartlett, who was instrumental in encouraging Patty Hillkirk to create Camp Dreamcatcher in 1995, passed away recently. Charlotte’s spirit touched many hearts, and it is our hope to capture that spirit in “Charlotte’s Circle,” which will support the therapeutic programs and services offered by Camp Dreamcatcher. Click Here for Details!
Order inspirational message socks, headbands, wristbands etc, and Camp Dreamcatcher will receive 5% of your order! Just click the banner above and start shopping!
2017 Camp Dreamcatcher Summer Camp Week – Apply Now!
Camp Dreamcatcher Is Now an Official KidCents Charity!
KidCents is a program created by The Rite Aid Foundation that allows Rite Aid customers to round up their purchases to the nearest dollar and donate their change to help support kid-focused charities. Camp Dreamcatcher will now be listed as an official KidCents charity on kidcents.com. Through KidCents, Rite Aid customers can elect to round up their Rite Aid purchases and donate their change to an official KidCents charity!
For information on how you can sign up for the Rite Aid wellness + with Plenti program to help Camp Dreamcatcher, just visit http://www.kidcents.com and click the blue “Start rounding up today” button on the left. Signing up is quick and easy! Then all you have to do is shop at Rite Aid, and all your purchases will be rounded up to the nearest dollar, with your change going to help the kids at Camp Dreamcatcher. For detailed signup instructions, Click Here.
Pura Vida, which makes bracelets in Costa Rica, has designed a special Camp Dreamcatcher bracelet! Order yours now for $6 ($5 each for orders of 2 or more). Click Here!
Camp Dreamcatcher Teams with Inspyr
The Latest News
- LuLaRoe Pop-up Sale Benefitting Camp Dreamcatcher! Come out and check out a great selection of LuLaRoe clothing in all different shapes, sizes, and patterns! A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Camp Dreamcatcher. The event is May 5, 2017, from 5:00 – 8:00 pm at the Market at Liberty Place in Kennett Square. Give yourself a Cinco de Maya ...
- Introducing Charlotte’s Circle Camp Dreamcatcher lost a driving force when Charlotte Bartlett passed away recently. It was Charlotte who encouraged (some might say forced) Patty Hillkirk to create Camp Dreamcatcher in 1995. Charlotte’s spirit touched many hearts, and it is our hope to capture that spirit in “Charlotte’s Circle,” which will support the therapeutic programs and services offered by Camp ...
- Lesley Darman Equine & Small Animal Therapy Program Patty Hillkirk’s sister-in-law Lesley Darman supported Camp Dreamcatcher in many ways and for many years. After her death this past December, her wonderful co-workers at Drury Design Dynamics decided to create a fund in Lesley’s memory to support equine assisted mindfulness therapy and animal assisted therapies. Click Here for details or to make a donation.
- Annual Camp Dreamcatcher Fundraising Event Don’t miss our upcoming Annual Fundraising Event! The evening will include savory light fare, including hors d’oeuvres, wine and beer, dessert and coffee; a silent auction featuring artwork by campers and local artists, as well as weekend getaways and vacation home stays; and a group session with Psychic Medium Joseph Tittel. A great night for a ...
- Camp Dreamcatcher Receives $10,000 Grant from the Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation in Partnership with Macy’s January 20, 2017 Los Angeles, CA – Camp Dreamcatcher has been awarded a grant for $10,000 from the Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation (ETAF) in partnership with Macy’s. The grant will be used to support HIV positive youth at Camp Dreamcatcher’s Therapeutic and Educational Camp Session. A total of 130 youth will attend the camp session ...