Camp Dreamcatcher has been providing free therapeutic and educational programs for HIV/AIDS infected and/or affected youth for almost 20 years. We invite you to enter our site and learn more about our organization and the children and adolescents served by Camp Dreamcatcher. We offer a safe, accepting and loving community for children coping with HIV/AIDS.
Pura Vida, which makes bracelets in Costa Rica, has designed a special Camp Dreamcatcher bracelet! Order yours now for $6 ($5 each for orders of 2 or more). Click Here!
2016 Camp Dreamcatcher Summer Camp Week
We had a great week at Camp Saginaw! Click Here for the 2016 Photo Album!
2nd Annual Camp Dreamcatcher 5K
Thanks to everyone who participated in the 2016 Camp Dreamcatcher 5K! And many thanks to our sponsors and Wayne and Barb Kursh from Races2run for putting on a fantastic race! Thanks to all of your efforts, we will be able to send 10 kids to Camp this summer!
CLICK HERE for race photos!
CLICK HERE for the race page
The Latest News
- Guest Bartending Night to Benefit Camp Dreamcatcher Presented by Kennett Lions Club Where: Kennett Brewing Company 109 S. Broad St., Suite 2, Kennett Square, PA (610) 444-0440 When: Sunday, Oct. 9, 2016 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm What: Kennett Lions club members and Camp Dreamcatcher staff and volunteers will be the guest bartenders! Local rock band Watching Savannah Burn, featuring Camp Dreamcatcher counselor Miguel Correa, will perform. Cash tips and proceeds ...
- Camp Dreamcatcher in the News Camp Dreamcatcher makes a major impact on young lives (Chester County Press, Aug. 30, 2016) – Visit http://www.chestercounty.com/2016/08/30/120843/camp-dreamcatcher-makes-a-major-impact-on-young-lives ‘Our kids are so resilient’ (Chester County Press, Aug. 30, 2016) – Visit http://www.chestercounty.com/2016/08/30/120850/our-kids-are-so-resilient
- Camp Dreamcatcher Guest Bartender Night The Camp Dreamcatcher guest bartender night is on Tuesday, August 2nd from 6:30-9pm! This is going to be a fun night of great company, fun games and prizes, AND a great cause: helping to raise funds to send HIV/AIDS impacted kids to camp! The camp staff will be taking over the bar and serving you! ...
- Camp Dreamcatcher in the News ‘What All of You Are Doing Is Making the Dreams of Youngsters Come True’ (Chester County Press, April 11, 2016) Visit http://www.chestercounty.com/2016/04/11/107599/what-all-of-you-are-doing-is-making-the-dreams-of-youngsters-come-true#.Vw48GCBrZ8g.facebook for full coverage of the accomplishments of Camp Dreamcatcher and its recent 20th Anniversary Celebration where, among other things, State Senator Andy Dinniman presented Camp Dreamcatcher founder and executive director Patty Hillkirk with a proclamation honoring the ...
- Camp Dreamcatcher in the News Camp Dreamcatcher Plans 20th Anniversary Event (Chester County Press, March 29, 2016) – Visit http://www.chestercounty.com/2016/03/29/106608/camp-dreamcatcher-plans-20th-anniversary-event