Camp Dreamcatcher has been providing free therapeutic and educational programs for HIV/AIDS infected and/or affected youth for 18 years. We invite you to enter our site and learn more about our organization and the children and adolescents served by Camp Dreamcatcher. We offer a safe, accepting and loving community for children coping with HIV/AIDS.
2015 Camp Dreamcatcher Summer Camp Week
THE 2015 Camp Session will take place at Camp Saginaw August 22-29, 2015. Mark your calendars now!
Camper and Counselor Applications Will Be Posted Here When They Become Available.
December 2nd is #GIVINGTUESDAY, a global day dedicated to giving back. Camp Dreamcatcher is participating and we are hoping that you will be able to support us. CLICK HERE for full details!
The Latest News
- Camp Dreamcatcher Adopt-a-Family Program Our Adopt-a-Family Program is in full swing. If you are interested in being matched with a camper(s) during the holiday season, please call our office at 610-925-2998 or email us at email@example.com. This wonderful program provides gifts for the campers during the holiday season.
- Seasons of Love Holiday “Cabernet” Benefit for Camp Dreamcatcher The West End presents Seasons of Love, A Holiday “Cabernet” Benefit for Camp Dreamcatcher. The evening features Christmas classics, show tunes, and love songs. Join us on Sunday Dec. 7 at the West End Lounge in New York City at 5:30 (doors open at 5:00). All proceeds benefit Camp Dreamcatcher! Start getting into the holiday spirit ...
- Camp Dreamcatcher’s Patty Hillkirk Guest Speaker at Blue Horizon Foundation’s Annual Gala Patty Hillkirk, Camp Dreamcatcher’s Executive Director, was the Guest Speaker at the Blue Horizon Foundation’s Annual Gala at Gotham Hall in New York City on Tuesday, Oct. 7, 2014. The Foundation is dedicated to increasing awareness of global inequalities in health care and providing charitable medical care and education to adults and children in impoverished ...
- Designating Donations to United Way Camp Dreamcatcher is proud to be a member agency of the United Way of Southern Chester County. Funding from this United Way agency specifically supports Camp Dreamcatcher’s HIV/AIDS Education & Outreach in the southern Chester County area and sponsors HIV/AIDS impacted youth from the southern Chester County area to attend our Therapeutic & Educational Camp ...
- Camp Dreamcatcher in the News Philly.com: PA Camp Helps Youth Affected by HIV/AIDS (August 26, 2014) Chester County Press: Camp Dreamcatcher Offers Hope and Inspiration (August 26, 2014) Chester County Press: Taliaferro’s Story Inspires Youngsters (August 26, 2014)