Camp Dreamcatcher has been providing free therapeutic and educational programs for HIV/AIDS infected and/or affected youth for almost 20 years. We invite you to enter our site and learn more about our organization and the children and adolescents served by Camp Dreamcatcher. We offer a safe, accepting and loving community for children coping with HIV/AIDS.
Camp Dreamcatcher 2017 Camp Week
We had another great week at Camp Dreamcatcher this year! Click the photo at right for a look back at some of the highlights! And of course we couldn’t have done it without all our wonderful volunteers and supporters – everyone at Camp Dreamcatcher thanks you sincerely!
Camp Dreamcatcher in the News – 2017
- Love is Medicine at Camp Dreamcatcher (Chester County Press, Aug. 29, 2017)
- Biomedical Researchers Try Out New Mobile Game About HIV at Camp Dreamcatcher (Chester County Press, Aug. 29, 2017)
About Charlotte’s Circle
Charlotte Bartlett, who was instrumental in encouraging Patty Hillkirk to create Camp Dreamcatcher in 1995, passed away recently. Charlotte’s spirit touched many hearts, and it is our hope to capture that spirit in “Charlotte’s Circle,” which will support the therapeutic programs and services offered by Camp Dreamcatcher. Click Here for Details!
Camp Dreamcatcher Is Now an Official KidCents Charity!
KidCents is a program created by The Rite Aid Foundation that allows Rite Aid customers to round up their purchases to the nearest dollar and donate their change to help support kid-focused charities. Camp Dreamcatcher will now be listed as an official KidCents charity on kidcents.com. Through KidCents, Rite Aid customers can elect to round up their Rite Aid purchases and donate their change to an official KidCents charity!
For information on how you can sign up for the Rite Aid wellness + with Plenti program to help Camp Dreamcatcher, just visit http://www.kidcents.com and click the blue “Start rounding up today” button on the left. Signing up is quick and easy! Then all you have to do is shop at Rite Aid, and all your purchases will be rounded up to the nearest dollar, with your change going to help the kids at Camp Dreamcatcher. For detailed signup instructions, Click Here.
Pura Vida, which makes bracelets in Costa Rica, has designed a special Camp Dreamcatcher bracelet! Order yours now for $6 ($5 each for orders of 2 or more). Click Here!
Camp Dreamcatcher Teams with Inspyr
Order inspirational message socks, headbands, wristbands etc, and Camp Dreamcatcher will receive 5% of your order! Just click the banner above and start shopping!
The Latest News
- Camp Dreamcatcher in the News 2017 Love is Medicine at Camp Dreamcatcher (Chester County Press, Aug. 29, 2017) – Visit http://www.chestercounty.com/2017/08/29/153600/love-is-medicine-at-camp-dreamcatcher Biomedical Researchers Try Out New Mobile Game About HIV at Camp Dreamcatcher (Chester County Press, Aug. 29, 2017) – Visit http://www.chestercounty.com/2017/08/29/153593/biomedical-researchers-try-out-new-mobile-game-about-hiv-at-camp-dreamcatcher
- LuLaRoe Pop-up Sale Benefitting Camp Dreamcatcher! Come out and check out a great selection of LuLaRoe clothing in all different shapes, sizes, and patterns! A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Camp Dreamcatcher. The event is May 5, 2017, from 5:00 – 8:00 pm at the Market at Liberty Place in Kennett Square. Give yourself a Cinco de Maya ...
- Introducing Charlotte’s Circle Camp Dreamcatcher lost a driving force when Charlotte Bartlett passed away recently. It was Charlotte who encouraged (some might say forced) Patty Hillkirk to create Camp Dreamcatcher in 1995. Charlotte’s spirit touched many hearts, and it is our hope to capture that spirit in “Charlotte’s Circle,” which will support the therapeutic programs and services offered by Camp ...
- Lesley Darman Equine & Small Animal Therapy Program Patty Hillkirk’s sister-in-law Lesley Darman supported Camp Dreamcatcher in many ways and for many years. After her death this past December, her wonderful co-workers at Drury Design Dynamics decided to create a fund in Lesley’s memory to support equine assisted mindfulness therapy and animal assisted therapies. Click Here for details or to make a donation.
- Annual Camp Dreamcatcher Fundraising Event Don’t miss our upcoming Annual Fundraising Event! The evening will include savory light fare, including hors d’oeuvres, wine and beer, dessert and coffee; a silent auction featuring artwork by campers and local artists, as well as weekend getaways and vacation home stays; and a group session with Psychic Medium Joseph Tittel. A great night for a ...