Be a Camp Dreamcatcher Volunteer!
Want to make a difference in the lives of children coping with HIV/AIDS? There are lots of ways you can help!!
Nearly all of the families we serve are low-income, leaving many of our parents and caregivers unable to provide their children with Holiday Gifts. You can help by filling the “wish list” of one of our families. For full details on the program, CLICK HERE. To sign up to Adopt-A-Family, CLICK HERE.
Camp Session is August 20th – 26th, 2017
- Full-Time Counselor: Requirements include attending HIV/AIDS & Diversity Training in Kennett Square in June and for two days in August at Camp Saginaw. Full-time counselors live in cabins with the campers and attend all programs.
- Part-Time Counselor: You tell us when you are available! It can be a couple of days, every evening, one day, etc. Requirements include attending HIV/AIDS & Diversity training in Kennett Square in June and for two days in August at Camp Saginaw. You will be assigned to one specific cabin for the time that you are at camp.
- Professional Volunteer: You can volunteer to help with our programming for the week.
- Massage Therapists
- Yoga Instructors
- Life Guards
- Group session facilitators (budget workshops, college application process)
- Entertainers (Native American dancers/drummers, musicians, magicians, etc.)
- Health Center Volunteers: Nurses, Nurse practitioners, Physicians, Physician Assistants, and Pharmacy/Nursing/Medical Students
- General Volunteers: You can help with registration on Sunday, August 18th from 11am-4pm, or assist with programming during the week. (basketball, lacrosse, arts/crafts, fishing, canoeing, etc).
How to sign up to be a volunteer
You can also click on APPLICATIONS to download the appropriate application and mail it back, fax it back or email it back to us.