Signup and Volunteer Forms for Camp Week
(Aug. 19-25, 2018; Counselors report on Aug 18)
Mail-in Signups If you prefer to fill out and mail in the forms by hand, please find below a comprehensive list of the forms/applications that you’ll need for camp. Send All Application Forms to: Camp Dreamcatcher 148 West State St. Suite 104 Kennett Square, PA 19348.
2018 Mail-in Applications will be available soon!
- 2017 Camper Application (for 5-15 year olds) – 20 page application campers are required to complete for camp. This is a large file so it may take a minute to download, depending on your connection speed.
- 2017 Counselor-in-Training/Leader-in-Training Application (Counselor-in-Training/Leader-in-Training) (for 16-year-olds) – for future counselors who are sixteen (16) years old.
- 2017 Junior Counselor Application – for future counselors who are seventeen (17) years old.
- 2017 New Counselor Application – this is for individuals 18 and over who have never volunteered or served as counselors for Camp Dreamcatcher.
- 2017 Returning Counselor Application – if you’re a returning volunteer or counselor (18 and over), you’ll only need to complete this condensed application.
- 2017 Health Center Volunteer Application – a medical summary and application to be completed by all health care volunteers.
- 2017 Massage Volunteer Application – to be completed by massage staff volunteers.
- 2017 General Volunteer Application Camp Dreamcatcher – application for those who only want to volunteer for one day.
- 2017 Student Volunteer Application – (Students interested in earning community service credit)
- 2017 Therapeutic Support Volunteer Application – application for professionals in the fields of psychotherapy, psychology, social work, etc. who can volunteer to provide therapeutic support
These are Adobe Acrobat files so you will need the Acrobat Reader to view the documents. If you don’t have Acrobat Reader, you can download it free of charge from Adobe’s website.