Publichealth.org offers a summary and short video loaded with information and statistics on the fight against HIV/AIDS worldwide. To this day, over 35 million people live with the disease globally, making it a very real public health threat. Publichealth.org’s summary is available at http://www.publichealth.org/public-awareness/hiv-aids/.
- Jack Welsh to Rappel Down a Building to Raise Funds for Camp Dreamcatcher
- Save the Date for Camp Dreamcatcher’s “Catching Dreams for Kids” Fundraising Event
- VIDEO: TEDx Talk – Catching Dreams for Kids – A Journey of Hope
- Use AmazonSmile on Prime Days and Benefit Camp Dreamcatcher
- Boscov’s Friends Helping Friends Days