CAMP DREAMCATCHER INVITES YOU TO SPONSOR THE
2024 CATCHING DREAMS
OVER THE EDGE EVENT
Join us for an exciting fundraiser!
The Catching Dreams Over The Edge Event will be one of the biggest and most visible fundraising events in Chester County. Camp Dreamcatcher is partnering with Over The Edge to send nearly 100 individuals over the top of the Franklin Center in the heart of Kennett Square, PA. Thank you Genesis HealthCare for joining us as the BUILDING SPONSOR for this event.
Camp Dreamcatcher provides the ONLY Therapeutic Camp Program for HIV/AIDS Impacted Youth on the east coast! Your support will MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE FOR KIDS!
The event will be held all day on Saturday, September 28th, 2024!
We are excited to invite you to get involved by:
- Registering to rappel 8 STORIES down the Franklin Center Building.
- Organizing a Team to rappel.
- Joining us as a Sponsor for the event.
- General Volunteering at the event.
- Become a Rope Volunteer
Our goal is to raise $100,000 and we can only do this with your support. Visit https://fundraise.givesmart.com/vf/DREAMOTE for more information.
Your support will make dreams come true for HIV/AIDS impacted youth.
The Impact of Your Support
- $100 will pay for ONE day of camp for a child.
- $250 will support the camp week’s therapeutic programming.
- $700 will sponsor ONE child to attend our therapeutic and educational camp session in August.
- $1,000 will give YOU the chance to rappel down the Franklin Center Building OR sponsor someone else to GO OVER THE EDGE FOR CAMP.
- $2,500 will sponsor FOUR children to attend the camp session.
- $5,000 will sponsor SEVEN children to attend the camp session.
- $7,500 will sponsor ELEVEN children to attend the camp session.
- $10,000 will sponsor FOURTEEN children to attend the camp session.
Help us MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE for the children served by
our programs by reaching our $100,000 goal!
Date: SEPTEMBER 28, 2024
THE FRANKLIN CENTER BUILDING
128 EAST STATE STREET
KENNETT SQUARE, PA 19348
Join us to support Camp Dreamcatcher’s FREE Therapeutic and Educational Programs for HIV/AIDS Impacted Youth.