The Mariah Fenton Gladis Foundation brings us this free screening of this documentary, which provides an intimate journey through Thailand, Uganda, Brazil and the United States, sharing the triumphs and struggles of children whose lives have been affected by HIV/AIDS. Join us on Tuesday, March 19, 2019 from 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (registration begins at 5:00 pm) at the Center for Families, 1225 Montrose Ave., Bryn Mawr, PA 19010. Registration is required (610-647-4754 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Registration is limited to 70.
- Jack Welsh to Rappel Down a Building to Raise Funds for Camp Dreamcatcher
- Save the Date for Camp Dreamcatcher’s “Catching Dreams for Kids” Fundraising Event
- VIDEO: TEDx Talk – Catching Dreams for Kids – A Journey of Hope
- Use AmazonSmile on Prime Days and Benefit Camp Dreamcatcher
- Boscov’s Friends Helping Friends Days