Camp Dreamcatcher lost a driving force when Charlotte Bartlett passed away recently. It was Charlotte who encouraged (some might say forced) Patty Hillkirk to create Camp Dreamcatcher in 1995. Charlotte’s spirit touched many hearts, and it is our hope to capture that spirit in “Charlotte’s Circle,” which will support the therapeutic programs and services offered by Camp Dreamcatcher. To find out more, Click Here.
- Jack Welsh to Rappel Down a Building to Raise Funds for Camp Dreamcatcher
- Save the Date for Camp Dreamcatcher’s “Catching Dreams for Kids” Fundraising Event
- VIDEO: TEDx Talk – Catching Dreams for Kids – A Journey of Hope
- Use AmazonSmile on Prime Days and Benefit Camp Dreamcatcher
- Boscov’s Friends Helping Friends Days